Loopartists on Facebook   Loopartists Youtube Channel: freevsts   Loopartists Soundcloud   Bookmark this on Delicious   Follow LoopArtists on Twitter      
Featured Packs
 Hadacol Caravan - Vibe Beats - Hip Hop Drum Loops - Loop Pack Vibe Beats
Drum Loops
Hip Hop
WAV Loops
$17.99
 Jhyka - Dark Dubstep Drums - Dubstep Drum Loops - Loop Pack Dark Dubstep Drums
Drum Loops
Dubstep
WAV Loops
$13.99
 Panic Attic Records - Panic Attic Dubstep Drums - Dubstep Drum Loops - Loop Pack Panic Attic Dubstep Drums
Drum Loops
Dubstep
WAV Loops
$12.99

Suggestions? Feedback?

Having issues or problems with the site? Then stop being so lazy and give us feedback!

Moderators: jono, Zombri

Suggestions? Feedback?

Postby jono » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 am

A fair amount of time has been spent designing LoopArtists and making sure it's as user friendly as possible.
We want your experience to be smooth and enjoyable.
We look forward to any feedback and suggestions you have and here is the place to share it.
jono

Re: Suggestions? Feedback?

Postby albinoSQUIRREL » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:49 pm

I had a very easy time navigating your website. The quality of your loops is outstanding!
albinoSQUIRREL

Postby Meto741 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 pm

I love the site, great job by the way, I have one suggestion though, while these are all fantastic loops, it would take awhile to downlaod them all individually. I was just wondering if there was a way for you to make a way for me to downlaod all the loops at once.
Meto741

Postby Zombri » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Meto741 wrote:I love the site, great job by the way, I have one suggestion though, while these are all fantastic loops, it would take awhile to downlaod them all individually. I was just wondering if there was a way for you to make a way for me to downlaod all the loops at once.

Our current setup is designed to keep our resource utilization low, and possibly encourage repeat visits. Also, we have a lot more loops that will be added over time.

For the beta period we are watching our server utilization to see how well our site holds up to user demand. We are also watching the feedback closely. We want to be flexible enough to give people what they want, if it can be done in a cost effective manner.

I can't promise anything, except that all the suggestions we receive will be considered.

~Zombri

-p.s. would anyone consider making a donation for a snapshot of all currently available loops?
Zombri

Postby Meto741 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Zombri wrote:Our current setup is designed to keep our resource utilization low, and possibly encourage repeat visits. Also, we have a lot more loops that will be added over time.

For the beta period we are watching our server utilization to see how well our site holds up to user demand. We are also watching the feedback closely. We want to be flexible enough to give people what they want, if it can be done in a cost effective manner.

I can't promise anything, except that all the suggestions we receive will be considered.

~Zombri

-p.s. would anyone consider making a donation for a snapshot of all currently available loops?

Ahh, fair enough, I'll take what I can get, and I would make a donation if I could, but I can't :(
Meto741

Return to Feedback and Suggestions