Loopartists on Facebook   Loopartists Youtube Channel: freevsts   Loopartists Soundcloud   Bookmark this on Delicious   Follow LoopArtists on Twitter      
Featured Packs
 IDT - IDT Dubstep Synth - Dubstep Synth Loops - Loop Pack IDT Dubstep Synth
Synth Loops
Dubstep
WAV Loops
$15.99
 Ghost McGrady - Spacey Beats - Hip Hop Drum Loops - Loop Pack Spacey Beats
Drum Loops
Hip Hop
WAV Loops
$18.99
 Liquid Loops - Electro House Bass - Electro House Bass Loops - Loop Pack Electro House Bass
Bass Loops
Electro House
WAV Loops
$9.99

Your songs!

Share your music and feedback.

Moderators: jono, Zombri

Your songs!

Postby Meto741 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 am

Hey, I'm making this thread so people can show off their songs made with this site's loops!

Now, I'm not the greatest at looping, and ACID Xpress 7.0 isn't the greatest program in the world, but here's a few links to some of the loops I made with the loops here. (not too much hate please :D)

This one I call Electric Hive: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1390513&t=1652
This one I call Funkeh Freshness: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1390480&t=8079
This one I call Dream Sequence: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1390512&t=5835

*edit by Zombri: refreshed links to open in new window. (should be automatic from now on)
Meto741

Re: Your songs!

Postby Zombri » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Its always fun to hear what other people are doing with our loops. 8-)

I think "Funkeh Freshness" is my favorite of those three... looking forward hearing more stuff made with these loops!

-p.s. We don't require it, but it would be super extra mega helpful to us if people include a link back to our site in the descriptions of the songs they make using our loops. I know its probably a little shameless to say it but... whatever. Nobody actually has to... but it would be nice. :D

~Zombri
Zombri

Postby ThePantherLab » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 am

Just joined the site and downloaded my first loop..will keep you posted

:shock:
ThePantherLab

Postby AmieeZ » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:46 pm

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your posts on www.loopartists.com . Thanks! wish you luck
AmieeZ

Postby jono » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:10 pm

AmieeZ wrote:This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your posts on www.loopartists.com . Thanks! wish you luck

Thanks!

We really appreciate the positive feedback. :D
jono

Return to Listening Zone