Loopartists on Facebook   Loopartists Youtube Channel: freevsts   Loopartists Soundcloud   Bookmark this on Delicious   Follow LoopArtists on Twitter      
Featured Packs
 Ulysses E. Lee - Blazin DnB Drums - Drum and Bass Drum Loops - Loop Pack Blazin DnB Drums
Drum Loops
Drum n Bass
WAV Loops
$10.99
 Pip Williams - Electro Beats Vol 1 - Electro Break Loops - Loop Pack Electro Beats Vol 1
Drum Loops
Electro Breaks
WAV Loops
$10.99
 Groove City - Stylin Beats - Hip Hop Drum Loops - Loop Pack Stylin Beats
Drum Loops
Hip Hop
WAV Loops
$17.99

More Loops Added!

Moderators: jono, Zombri

More Loops Added!

Postby jono » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:22 am

edit: There are now currently 650 royalty free downloadable loops. All loops are seamless and free to download.

Enjoy~
jono

Re: More Loops Added!

Postby jono » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:53 pm

I just finished uploading a ton of new loops! Many of them are from the Roland JP-8080 synth I used to own. As a slight gesture to Roland we now have 303 free loops available! Nice!
jono

Postby jono » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:07 am

I've just finished uploading another 50 loops bringing the total count to 400 free loops! This latest batch of loops is mainly electro drum loops. A number of these electro drum loops are featured on the featured loops section of the homepage. They have been made with a number of effects and edits to create a fresh groove while establishing
atmosphere. Enjoy~
jono

Postby jono » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:58 pm

500 Free Loops are now available! I just finished uploading new sound effects and synth loops. Most of the loops recorded from the Virus Ti.
jono

Postby jono » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:27 am

I just finished uploading more loops to the free loop library. The latest upload is all synth loops with unique, eclectic and interesting sonic flavors. This brings the library to a total count of 650 free loops. Enjoy~
jono

Return to LoopArtists News